Available for single, occasional or permanent hire at competitive rates.
We specialise in providing facilities for student retreats, student leadership days, staff retreat days and staff planning/training days.
Located at Fitzgerald Street, these excellent multi-purpose facilities are set in a quiet oasis away from but accessible to the bustle of Chapel St. Pleasant landscaped surrounds offer a relaxed environment with the proximity to public transport ( it is a 5 minute walk to South Yarra station) and general parking making access convenient.
Whether you are part of the corporate sector or a school, university, community or self-help group, the Parish of South Yarra invites you to consider hiring facilities at our Parish Centre.
In-house catering can be arranged or you can visit one of the many local high-quality cafes or restaurants.
Enquiries can be made by contacting the Parish Centre.
Our facilities include:
- Onsite parking for approximately 25 vehicles with a further 500 spaces at the Jam Factory.
- Great Hall with seating for up to 230 people, serviced by its own supper kitchen complete with double sinks, refrigerator and boiling water dispenser.
- Meeting Room with seating for up to 60 people.
- Full caterers kitchen with 900mm stove, 2 microwaves, a double refrigerator, a freezer, double sinks and boiling water dispenser.
- Modern bathroom facilities include baby changing area.
- Archive room suitable for meetings of up to 35 people, is fully carpeted and leads on to a sunny veranda equipped with tables and chairs.
- Board room with seating for up 16 people with a multimedia television and inbuilt whiteboard facilities whilst the interview room provides complete privacy for 2 or 3 people.