The Parish Centre offers a great range of spaces and rooms for single, occasional and permanent hire all year round. Whether you are planning a party, workshop, dinner dance, school retreat or corporate event our beautiful heritage buildings, gorgeous gardens and competitive hire rates are sure to impress.
Centrally located at 30 Fitzgerald Street in South Yarra, we are close to public transport (both tram & train) and are just a stone throw away from the Jam Factory and Chapel Street shopping precinct.
Facility inquiries and tours can be made by calling the Parish Business Manager, Aimee on (03) 9826 9677, or by clicking this Parish Centre link to send an email.
Our facilities include:
- The Great Hall is a grand space with seating (and tables) for up to 230 people, electric heaters, pedestal fans, an attached supper kitchen, sound system, projector and screen, and direct access to the outdoor children’s playground
- The Coffee Room is a great meeting space that holds up to 60 people comfortably with tables and chairs, electric heaters, pedestal fans and a white board
- The Archive Room is a cosy carpeted space that holds up to 35 people. There are tables and chairs available for use, a white board, electric heaters, ceiling fans and a sunny veranda that is equipped with a kitchenette and dining space
- The Board Room has seating for up 16 people with a multimedia television, heating, air conditioning and whiteboard facilities
- The Interview Room provides absolute privacy for a meeting of 2 or 3 people
- The Library is a functional space with up-to-date resources that provides a great setting for a small group meeting or a friendly get together.
We also offer:
- Onsite parking for approximately 25 vehicles with a further 500 spaces located close by at the Jam Factory on Chapel Street
- We are walking distance from the South Yarra Railway Station and Chapel Street Tram stops
- Our fabulous Outdoor Children’s playground is easily accessible for all, fully fenced and offers a separate grassed area for activities
- Our centrally located Catering kitchen has a 900mm stove with a range hood, 2 microwaves, a pie warmer, a double refrigerator, a freezer, double sinks, a dish washer, an instant boiling water dispenser and plenty of work space
- Disabled access is available to all of our facilities
- We have Modern bathroom facilities with separate disabled, men’s and women’s toilets, plus a built in baby change table
- External catering can be arranged upon request
- Set up/pack up and cleaning packages are available for an additional charge.