The Parish Centre offers a great range of spaces and rooms for single, occasional and permanent hire all year round. Whether you are planning a party, workshop, dinner dance, school retreat or corporate event our beautiful heritage buildings, gorgeous gardens and competitive hire rates are sure to impress.
Centrally located at 30 Fitzgerald Street in South Yarra, we are close to public transport (both tram & train) and are just a stone throw away from the Jam Factory and Chapel Street shopping precinct.
Our facilities include:
The Great Hall is a grand space used for school retreats, rehearsals, parties, a dinner dance, fundraiser, children’s activities, corporate functions, personal and professional development. Dimensions: 10 m x 20 m (approximately). Capacity: 150-200 people seated and 200 plus standing room only. Features: polished timber floor, lectern, tables and chairs, heating, pedestal fans, a kitchenette, sound system with microphone, a white board, projector and screen, direct access to the outdoor children’s playground and plenty of natural light.
The Meeting Room is a great space to hold a group session, self-help group, training session or celebration of any type. Dimension: 7.5 m x 9 m (approximately). Capacity: 50-60 people seated and 60 plus standing room only. Features: linoleum floors, lectern, tables and chairs, heating, pedestal fans, direct access to catering kitchen, a white board, projector and screen.
The Archive Room is a cosy light filled space that is ideal for yoga classes, meditation workshops, rehearsals, meetings and group activities. Dimensions: 10 m x 7 m (approximately). Capacity: 60-80 people seated and 80 plus standing room only. Features: Carpeted floor, lectern, tables and chairs, heating, fans and air conditioning, a white board, projector and screen plus a private enclosed veranda area with a kitchenette and dining space.
The Board Room has seating for up 16 people with a multimedia television, heating, air conditioning and whiteboard facilities.
The Interview Room provides absolute privacy for a meeting of 2 or 3 people.
The Library is a functional space with up-to-date resources that provides a great setting for a small group meeting or a friendly get together.
We also offer:
- Onsite parking for approximately 25 vehicles with a further 500 spaces located close by at the Jam Factory on Chapel Street
- We are walking distance from the South Yarra Railway Station and Chapel Street Tram stops
- Our fabulous outdoor children’s playground is easily accessible for all, fully fenced and offers a separate grassed area for activities
- Our centrally located Catering kitchen has a 900mm stove with a range hood, 2 microwaves, a pie warmer, a double refrigerator, a freezer, double sinks, a dish washer, an instant boiling water dispenser and plenty of work space
- Disabled access is available to all of our facilities
- We have Modern bathroom facilities with separate disabled, men’s and women’s toilets, plus a built in baby change table
- External catering can be arranged upon request
- Set up/pack up and cleaning packages are available for an additional charge.
For further information please contact the Parish Business Manager, Aimee via telephone on (03) 9826 9677, or email by clicking this Parish Centre link.
Facility tours are welcomed by appointment only.